I’ve been totally into eating raw carrots lately so I wanted to experiment with some different veggie friendly dips. Today I came up with something very simple and delicious that’s also really healthy!
Spicy White Bean Dip
- 1 – 16 oz can of navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 large cloves of garlic, peeled and pressed
- 1 jalapeno, stemmed (I don’t take the seeds out but you can if you want a lot less spice)
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 TB lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- a few grinds of fresh pepper
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth. Garnish with some choice sprigs of cilantro and serve with raw veggies of your choice.